Vitabears Philippines sent products for free in exchange for an honest review.
It’s been a while since I did a product review (my last one was this one on YouTube!), so this time, I’m so excited to write about my experience trying Vitabears. The company sent over two variants for me to try and review: namely their Detox Vitamins and Flawless Glow variants.
In this review, I’ll go through the listed ingredients and their benefits, how it was for me to try the products, and if I recommend that you buy them.
What is Vitabears Philippines?
Vitabears is the Philippines’ first local vitamin gummy brand. It aims to make it easier for people to take their vitamins daily by offering them in a convenient gummy bear format.
I want to mention: this is my first time taking vitamin gummies.
I personally have no trouble with pills and tablets, but I know not everyone is the same. So already I can see how vitamin gummies like Vitabears is trying to promote the habit with their products.
Here are some benefits of vitamin gummies that I can think of:
- Because they’re chewable, no more pill-swallowing!
- Easy to travel with (much easier than traveling with syrups, if you’re not willing to take capsules)
- Familiar and convenient format—how many of us didn’t have gummy bears as kids?
- Makes taking vitamins fun (vitamin gummies have fun flavors, so they taste better than most syrup vitamins and aren’t as boring as pills)
- Helps build a habit
Detox Vitamins – Vitabears review
When Vitabears sent me two of their products to try, I was interested to see how they work. I was sent two kinds, and I’ll review each one below.
Let’s start with the Detox Vitamins.
Here are the ingredients and claims, according to Vitabears:
- Apple Cider Vinegar – helps acid reflux, lower blood pressure, improve diabetes and support weight loss
- Beet Root Extract– has been associated with numerous health benefits, including improved blood flow, lower blood pressure, and increased exercise performance
- Pomegranate Extract – helps in improving gut health, digestion, and keep bowel diseases at bay
My experience taking vitabears’ detox vitamins
The first thing I noticed about these gummies is that they have a slight acidic taste, very much likely from the apple cider vinegar. However, I’ve tried drinking apple cider vinegar mixed with water and bit of lemon before, and I can say the gummies taste much better.
If you aren’t used to taking apple cider vinegar, or have never tried, the taste of the gummies might seem odd at first. But you do grow on it. The first day was the only “adjustment” I needed to get used to the taste. By the second day onwards, I knew what to expect.
Does Vitabears Detox Vitamins work?
The Detox Vitamins claims to help detox your system and aid in things like digestion, blood pressure, and weight loss.
I can’t comment about weight loss or blood pressure, since I really only sampled these for a week. But I did notice an improvement in my digestion. I felt like my gut was healthier, probably from the apple cider vinegar’s probiotic properties—and best of all, because I took them in gummy form, there was no weird acidic feeling I sometimes get in the stomach when I take ACV with water.
Another thing I did notice consistent with the claims is how it regulated my appetite. I didn’t get as many hunger pangs throughout the day. If I did get hungry, I chalked it up to actually being hungry. So I appreciated that effect—I’m guilty of over-snacking, especially when stressed. So this was a welcome effect from Vitabears. 🙂
Who should take vitabears’ detox vitamins?
Aside from people who want to benefit from the gummy vitamins format I mentioned in the beginning of this post, I’d recommend you try Vitabears Detox Vitamins if you:
- Don’t like the taste of DIY apple cider vinegar concoctions
- Want a convenient way to boost gut health
- Want to regulate your appetite throughout the day
- Support your weight management goals
You can check out Vitabears Detox Vitamins on Shopee.
Flawless Glow – Vitabears Review
The other variant that Vitabears sent to me is their Flawless Glow option. This one is a lot more exciting, with a lot more ingredients, so let’s get into it.
Flawless Glow has a lot of ingredients, so I found it best to add a photo of the ingredients list here:
Out of all of these ingredients, here are the most notable ones that Vitabears wanted to highlight:
- Biotin – stimulates keratin production in hair and can increase the rate of follicle growth
- Glycine – improves skin health and reduce the formation of wrinkles by increasing collagen production
- Glutamic Acid – maintains pH value for skin & helps skin maintain moisture balance
- L-Glutathione – reduces oxidative stress in the body to improve your overall complexion
While it’s not highlighted, one ingredient I want to focus on is Vitamin B12. This is a fantastic vitamin and I’ve been meaning to take more of this daily. Some benefits that Vitamin B12 has are:
- aids in red blood cell formation and prevents anemia
- keeps your nerves healthy
- supports bone health
- supports healthy hair growth (and may boost follicle growth)
- huge mood booster! (Some people take Vitamin B12 as a “positivity” pill)
My experience taking Vitabears’ Flawless Glow
Just like Detox Vitamins, I took Vitabears Flawless Glow for an entire week, and here’s what I noticed.
For one thing, the taste of these gummies are really pleasant. There’s a fruity note that I caught; if we go by Vitabear’s website and promotional materials, it might be a mango flavor? 🙂
Does Vitabears Detox Vitamins work?
More than the taste, however, is the effect that these gummies had on my day.
I’m going to come clean: I don’t think I can function without coffee in a day. It’s a necessity for me to work, and I’m not too proud to admit that.
However, taking Flawless Glow really helped boost my mood. I was motivated, energetic, and felt really good throughout the day. Some days I didn’t need caffeine—the gummies were enough!
I want to attribute this effect to the cocktail of mood-boosting ingredients that went inside these gummies. I was so impressed by how good I felt that I plan on repurchasing this variant once I run out of the samples I was sent.
And a weird little note: I actually think these gummies gave me a good hair day when I took them. Could be placebo, could be coincidence—but it’s true. I almost felt like my hair grew faster that week too, but again, that might just be my imagination. 🙂
Vitabears claims that Flawless Glow helps with other things like skin elasticity, whitening, and cell repair and rejuvenation. These aren’t things I can easily measure, but I can say that I felt them. I want to finish the whole bottle for a month and see if I notice consistently good skin and hair, even on breakout days and weeks, so I might just follow up this review with a long-term one!
Who should take vitabears’ Flawless Glow?
Again, apart from the general benefits of taking vitamin gummies, I’d recommend you try Vitabears Flawless Glow if you:
- Want an easy way to boost your feelings of wellbeing daily
- Are already using a skincare and hair care routine and want to supplement them
- Want to have a cocktail of super ingredients that help with your skin, hair, and general feelings
You can check out Vitabears Flawless Glow on Shopee.