In this video, I explore 6 productivity myths I've come across, and find out whether or not there is any truth to them.
Over the course of studying topics like productivity and goal-setting, I learned that what we believe plays a huge role in our success. Sometimes we aren't even aware of it, but we might believe lot of limiting or false beliefs about ourselves and our potential to truly transform our lives.
Watch the video below to hear what I've learned after examining these 6 productivity myths.
Can't see a video on this page? Click here to watch on YouTube!
Productivity Myths covered in the video
Watch out for these 6 productivity myths that I tackle in the video above:
1. BRING ORGANIZED IS THE SAME AS BEING PRODUCTIVE.
2. PRODUCTIVITY COMES NATURALLY TO SOME PEOPLE MORE THAN OTHERS.
3. PRODUCTIVITY "JUST COMES TO YOU." / WE CAN JUST WAIT TO FEEL PRODUCTIVE.
4. QUICK AND EASY PRODUCTIVITY "HACKS" REALLY WORK.
5. YOU'RE THE MOST PRODUCTIVE PERSON WHEN YOU'RE THE HARDEST WORKER IN THE ROOM.
6. DOING NOTHING IS UNPRODUCTIVE. / WE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO OPTIMIZE EVERY WAKING MOMENT.
psst! YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Most of these productivity myths have come from my observations of working closely with my 1:1 clients in my coaching and accountability programs. In fact, most of us aren't even aware that we have many of these beliefs ingrained in us—but we become aware of them once, well, we're aware of them.
I filmed this video on these common productivity myths in the hopes that you can become aware of them precisely in that way. Mindset is such an important part of productivity, so let's be sure to do the work, junebug.
Leave me a comment:
Did you find yourself believing any of these productivity myths I tackle in the video? What mindset shift are you trying to make in your own life?